- Pool Schedule:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
1:00 AM – 8:00 PM
11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
An adult lap lane will be available for adult swimming all the time (except for swim practice, swim meets, and holidays).
- All persons using the pool do so at their own risk. Lake Park Swim Club assumes no responsibility for injury or damage resulting from such use.
- The Pool Director, Manager and staff will regulate the use of the swimming pool and will maintain control of the pool during operating hours.
- Pool Rules and Regulations are designed to provide the greatest pleasure for the membership and guest. The Pool Director and Manager are given full authority to enforce all swimming regulations and club rules. We want a safe environment for everyone.
- No one may use the pool unless there is an employed swimming instructor or lifeguard are on duty unless authorized by the Pool Director or Manager. When there is NO lifeguard or instructor on duty, children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent during operating hours.
- Lifeguards shall be on duty during most operating hours. Their first priority shall be safety, and they are responsible for enforcing the pool rules. However, PARENTS ARE EXPECTED TO PERSONALLY SUPERVISE THEIR CHILDREN. The responsibility of adults who accompany children to the pool does not cease because a lifeguard is on duty.
- Guest Policy: The policy is designed to ensure the safety and enjoyment of the members of the pool. The Club encourages members to bring guest on Guest Day-Thursday, when the pool is staffed and prepared for guest and various other activities.
· Grandparents and grandchildren of members, and baby-sitters may attend the pool with the member at anytime at no charge
· Out-of-Town guest may attend the pool with a member. Guest fee shall be $3.00 per such guest, except on Thursday when the fee shall be $2.00.
· In-Town guest may attend the pool with a member. Guest fee for in-town guest shall be $5.00 per guest, except on Thursday when the fee shall be $3.00.
· In-town guest are those who reside in Wake County.
· Please sign guest in at the snack bar, it is the Member’s responsibility.
- No child under the age of 8 shall be left at the pool alone without direct supervision of a parent or responsible adult. In order to leave a child at the pool, a parent must leave a contact phone number where they can be reached at all times and the child must be able to pass the swim test.
- No horseplay on club grounds will be tolerated. No dunking, splashing, running, boisterous or rough play will be allowed in or around the pool. Violators will be subject to discipline regardless of age. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension of the membership.
- Children must pass a deep-water test before they are allowed in the deep water or diving area.
- Swimmers who have passed their swim test may use the diving boards and swim in the deep area. When the diving boards are open for use, there shall be only one person on the board at a time. The swimmer may bounce on the board only once before entering the water and upon completing entry into the pool, the swimmer shall immediately swim to the nearest ladder. There shall be no diving in the direction of either board.
- Sliding board is limited to children only. There shall be only one child on the board at a time, including ladder apparatus. No backward slides are allowed. The weight limit for the slide is 50 pounds. If the child has not passed the deep-water test, an adult must supervise the child.
- There will be a 10-minute break each hour (Adult Swim). All persons under the age of 18 will be required to exit the pool at that time.
- Swimming aides, noodles, toys, balls, floats, snorkels, flippers, diving rings, or other similar toys will need to be discussed with the manager or a lifeguard before being allowed in the main pool. Depending on the situation at the pool, the manager or lifeguard will make a decision. Management and the lifeguards have the right to change and or alter the decision.
Permission to use instructional or swimming aids in the shallow end of the main pool only may be given by the manager or the lifeguard on duty.
- The baby pool is limited to children under the age of 5. Adults must accompany children in the baby pool at ALL times.
- Glass containers, of ANY KIND, are strictly prohibited in the pool area at all times. Every member is expected to cooperate with this restriction that is a county and state mandate. Failure to follow this pool rule could cause the County to require the Club to drain and refill the entire pool. If a member subjects the Club to this expense due to his/her failure to follow this mandate, then the member shall be responsible for the cost of such drainage and refill cost.
- All Aluminum cans and plastic bottles shall be placed in the appropriated recycling containers located inside the pool area.
- Individual radios are not allowed at the pool. Personal headsets are allowed, as long as the volume is kept at a reasonable level.
- LOUNGES, CHAIRS AND TABLES are RESERVED for ADULTS on Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
- Parties and gatherings hosted by a member are allowed at the sole discretion of the Pool Director or Manager. Requests for such events must be submitted to the Pool Director or Manager ten (10) days in advanced of the event to allow for scheduling of appropriate staff. Events are encouraged to be held during the week and after 6:00 PM. The fee for events at which there will be less than 20 people shall be $50.00. For events at which there will be more than 20 people attending, please consult the Pool Director or Manager.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area due to Wake County and North Carolina State regulations governing pools.
- Please sign in at the Snack Bar when arriving at the pool with your membership # and any guest.